(512) 665-0509 Cell|
(512) 216-7395 Alternate
Ask for Mark
1334 North IH 35
San Marcos, Texas 78666
Cash or Check
- Minutes away from premier shopping, America's largest water park, and Central Texas' scenic Hill Country
- Half mile from two exquisite waterways - a nature lover's paradise offering canoeing, tubing, fishing and much more
- Half hour away from the historic city of San Antonio and the State Capitol in Austin
- Easily accessible, just off Interstate 35
- Safe, clean and comfortable
Restaurant on site
Manager on site
Marcos Springs RV Park is located in the heart of beautiful
San Marcos, Texas. The San Marcos area is home to some of Texas'
most stunning waterways - a great destination for nature lovers
and fun lovers alike. The nearby San Marcos River is just right
for those looking for tubing, scuba diving, snorkeling, kayaking,
canoeing or fishing. San Marcos Springs is also just minutes away
from several of the larger outlet malls, which feature designer
brands at reduced prices.
within native Texas elm, oak, pecan and cottonwood trees, San Marcos
Springs offers campers a shady and refreshing location with full
hook-ups and wide pull-thrus right off the IH-35 access road. Security
and comfort are our priorities, and thus our manager's residence
is easily accessible and located within view of all campsites. The
bathhouse is well-lit, clean, and features six private full bathrooms
with showers, all handicap accessible.
We sell propane, call (512)
665-0509 for an appointment.
Click the images below to see larger pictures from our wonderful park.
(opens a new window)
We welcome our guests for a night, a year, or longer.
Come relax and enjoy the magic of the Texas Hill Country with us.